the end of summer saw suvs close the season out strongly among our most read reviews as the 2019 mazda cx-3 led a quartet of them this week. a new arrival nearly knocked it off, however: if you haven't already met the all-new 2018 jaguar e-pace, now's a fine opportunity.
published sept. 13, our review courtesy 's very own kelsey mays notes that the e-pace is handicapped by a shortage of cargo room and too firm a ride. but if you can live with that as a shopper, the e-pace "boasts driving fun and more practicality than its size suggests. those factors, combined with jaguar's value-laden warranty and free maintenance provisions, should draw plenty of interest."
as for our most watched videos, you people can't seem to stop watching our common-sense car hacks (not that i blame you; i constantly rewatch it to remind myself how defogging windows works, and i don't even drive that much). but there are two fresh vids you should check out that weren't there last week, too: one is our review of the 2019 jeep cherokee, the other a former no. 1, our comparison of toyota's tacoma and tundra pickup trucks.
interested in what else is popular? check out the below lists for what your fellow readers are scoping out.
top 5 reviews
1. 2019 mazda cx-3 review: good things, but in a small package
2. 2018 jaguar e-pace: trade-offs for the fun
3. 2018 jeep wrangler review: lighter, stronger, user-friendlier and more comfortable, but not cheaper
4. 2018 land rover discovery review: splurge-worthy luxury, capability
5. 2018 mercedes-benz e400 coupe review: it's time for some me-time
top 5 videos
1. clever car hacks
2. 2019 jeep cherokee review
3. what's the best luxury compact suv for 2018?
4. 2018 lamborghini huracan performante
's editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. in line with 's long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don't accept gifts or free trips from automakers. the editorial department is independent of 's advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.